Where You Go When You Want to Think

This site has excerpts of my novel-in-progress, Hot Love on the Wing, as well as thoughts on post postmodernism, avant garde art, literature, music, and the community of artists in Bushwick and New York.

Friday, March 12, 2010

East Williamsburg Art Show

The Eastern District art gallery off the Morgan stop is having an East Williamsburg show for the next month. The opening party is tonight, with a live DJ, free drinks, and some crazy cool avant garde art. I'll be there.

My friend Aakash Nihalani is going to be exhibiting. Aakash is my neighbor; he lives below me in the blue house on Boerum. He's a good guy. Below is some of his work:

So come tonight, and have fun with all of the post- postmodern artists and New York Writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment