Where You Go When You Want to Think

This site has excerpts of my novel-in-progress, Hot Love on the Wing, as well as thoughts on post postmodernism, avant garde art, literature, music, and the community of artists in Bushwick and New York.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

April in Bushwick

La la la la. April Fool's. I'm staying here.

I just love Bushwick so much. In the McKibbin lofts there are glass entry doors. People are moving in - a new generation of hipsters who are able to mock their elders of two and three years ago. One of the repeated tags on the roof is "They exist. They gave me my iPad."

At 3rd Ward last night there were many attractive women at the Preyground exhibit. The art has a very animalistic feel and was filmed in different regions of our grand country. #Americuh.

And have the soote April raines yfallen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment