Where You Go When You Want to Think

This site has excerpts of my novel-in-progress, Hot Love on the Wing, as well as thoughts on post postmodernism, avant garde art, literature, music, and the community of artists in Bushwick and New York.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

4 am blog post.


I just watched a cool xx video that I wasn't really sure what to make of. I actually fast forwarded to the 2 minute mark, to see what would happen without having to understand the sadistic decay of motion. That's part of our digital age I guess, take it or leave it. And what else, we had this paella tonite for dinner that was called Soccoran which means the bottom layer in a paella that soaks up all of the delicious juices from the baked ingredients, among which were shrimp, scallops, mussels, clams, scuttlefish and pistachio colored lima beans. To drink we had a Ondarre wine from the Rioja region of Spain. Even with the seafood, it was a classic comparable to Tuscany's Chianti.
After a night on the L.E.S., I skated to the J train and whipped out my mouth harp while waiting. I'm learning "John Wesley Harding" (just wait through the German ad - it's 4:23 and I'm not about to sift through YouTube covers and that shitty band with the same name). Flushing St. Down many stairs and onto Humboldt, smooth skating, minimal pieces of glass, and undulations in the road that keep my bearings happy. Teeth brush. Wat drank. Bloggy wog. Sleepybie.

No comments:

Post a Comment